3.01.2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new business blog! I'm very excited to get up and going!

As part of this blog, I will be featuring a "Project 365" which will be a photo taken each day, or perhaps a specially processed and edited shot for the project. Either way, I will post a different picture every day. I will also post selected pictures from client shoots plus selections from my portfolio for you to enjoy!

Arizona Digital Lizard Designs will encompass photography services, graphic design for print and web and commissioned art projects. An etsy or ebay shoppe will eventually be set up to sell both standardized and one of a kind items. The link to the site will be posted on the blog when available.

I wish you a pleasant day and look forward to serving each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment