10.07.2015

A Blast From The Past: Revisiting the old portfolio

Having recently moved, I found many things I had not seen in quite a few years. One of them was my design portfolio which used to make the hike with me to job interviews and client meetings for the past 20 years. Now that everything is online, more and more I am seeing requests to have a link to an "online portfolio" as part of a contracting or job application process. While I have this blog, I have not really considered it an online portfolio until now. However, it is always important to note that the majority of my designing came from before the internet was the "go-to resource" for things. Thus, I have taken a few basic snapshots of pages from my old style, stone age, hard copy portfolio to share here! At the very bottom I am also attaching some screen shots from the website I designed and used to manage. Unfortunately, that site is no longer active as the owners of the domain let it lapse and it is now for sale.


 Brochures:



Logos:


Letterhead, Envelopes, Business Cards and Notecards:

Other business materials:

Invitations, Response Cards & Seed Packets:

More stationery items:

Poster & Schedule Brochure:

Entire Advertising Package (Posters, Newspaper Ads, Billboards, Stickers, Payroll Stuffers):


Business Card (SO old, the Arizona area code was still 602, and I had to place each of those little circuts BY HAND! Yes, this one pre-dated computer design!):

Website (formerly www.bethel25.org):

No comments:

Post a Comment